Thank you for visiting our website, which has been developed and now runs in the frame of the Horizon 2020 for Research and Innovation, or “DigiCare4You” for short.
DigiCare4You is being implemented by a consortium led by Harokopio University of Athens (HUA) and the website of DigiCare4You is being managed and hosted by the same partner (HUA). Therefore, HUA is considered as a data controller with regard to processing your personal data at this website. More information about the consortium of DigiCare4You can be found here.
Type of personal data that we process
While using our website, you may share with us, on a voluntary basis, your e-mail address and name, through the contact page of the DigiCare4You website and/or by subscribing to our newsletter.
Purposes for personal data processing
Sharing of personal data that we process
The website of DigiCare4You does not sell or lease its contact list to third parties. The DigiCare4You website keeps a copy of its contact list to the Information Technologies Institute's mail server, which is used for e-mail campaigns and newsletters distribution. Also, we share data with the service provider (MailChimp) that enables sending newsletters to you.
The personal data collected through the DigiCare4You website may be shared within the consortium of DigiCare4You to contact you for specific dissemination purposes.
The Data Controller will disclose your personal data, without notice, only if required to do so by law.
Storage and deletion of personal information that we collect
Any personal information your provide us through the DigiCare4You website “contact us” is only used for communication purposes and securely stored on the DigiCare4You’s website email server, by the Information Technologies Institute of the Centre for Research & Technology – Hellas only for as long as necessary for us to comply with our contractual obligations to the funding authority of DigiCare4You, namely the European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA) of the European Commission, and no later than the completion of the DigiCare4You project.
You can unsubscribe from our contact list and/or request for your personal information to be deleted anytime by opting to unsubscribe in the e-mails and/or newsletters that you receive from us.
Security of personal information that we collect
DigiCare4You’s website takes information security seriously and uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect.
Your data protection rights are granted by the EU Data Protection Law, including the GDPR and you can exercise them at any time. In particular, you have the:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data, including the purpose for which we are processing this data, the period that we will retain it and with whom we will share it.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask from us to confirm whether we are processing personal data concerning you. Where that is the case, you can access your personal data that we are processing and relevant supplementary information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request from us modifications to your personal data in case you believe that it is not up to date, complete or accurate.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data that we are processing.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data, with a view to limiting the way that we use this information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to ask for your personal data to be provided back to you or transferred to a third party.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal data at any time for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
To exercise your rights, please contact DigiCare4You at email@example.com.
Having in regard that data controller is an organization based in Greece, the Hellenic Data Protection Authority is considered as lead data protection authority for all data processing activities taken at this website. Therefore, if you feel that your personal data rights have been breached and/or personal privacy has been jeopardized, you may lodge a complaint with this authority.
Also, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory data protection authority.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. If you do this, however, you may need to manually adjust your preferences every time you visit a website. For more information on how to manage cookies, please visithttp://www.aboutcookies.org/
We use tools like Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our website. This provides us with important information to enable the site to work better.
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, please visit: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
If you do not wish your information to be sent to Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.