DigiCare4You is organised around nine Work Packages.
- Work Package 1
- Work Package 2
- Work Package 3
- Work Package 4
- Work Package 5
- Work Package 6
- Work Package 7
- Work Package 8
- Work Package 9
Management & Coordination.
WP1 will be responsible for the project coordination and financial management, the scientific project management, the technical and innovation management and the quality and risk management.
Stakeholder engagement, situation analysis & implementation strategies.
- establish local Stakeholder Advisory Boards (SABs) of “implementers” and “end-users” of the DigiCare4You solution in each country;
- conduct situation analysis to record and understand contextual factors, ethical and social issues in each country;
- perform knowledge synthesis to identify evidence on mHealth and community-based interventions for the prevention and management of T2D and HTN; and
- define evidence-based and tailored strategies for the successful adaptation and implementation of the DigiCare4You solution in each country.
Ethics, Legal & Regulatory Compliance.
WP3 will be responsible for:
- addressing ethics requirements and ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable legal framework, in particular the GDPR;
- translating legal concepts into technical requirements;
- organising and managing an Ethics Advisory Board (EAB);
- delivering a Data Management Plan (DMP) for the handling of research data during and after the end of the project.
Adaptation & implementation plan of the DigiCare4You solution.
- adapt the screening and intervention components, considering the diverse local settings and health systems, populations and needs in the four targeted European countries;
- specify the relevant implementation plans for each country in partnership with the local SABs; develop brief manuals for the training of healthcare workforce and school personnel;
- develop, test and refine digital tools and platform, compatible with the infrastructure and relevant to the skills of local implementers
- develop the DigiCare4You Federated Learning Mechanisms for Secure Data Collection.
Development of the tools for the evaluation & monitoring of the DigiCare4You solution.
WP5 will be in charge of the development of:
- the process, impact and outcome evaluation tools based on a combination of the Glasgow’s RE-AIM Framework and the CFIR, in addition to the PRECEDE-PROCEED Model;
- the digital monitoring tools needed to support the continuous monitoring of the implementation and assist both local research teams and implementers in taking corrective actions whenever needed.
Implementation, monitoring & evaluation of the DigiCare4You solution.
- design, implement and evaluate the DigiCare4You implementation study, ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of the intervention and collection of the evidence;
- upskill the available community healthcare workforce and school personnel
- engage local communities and schools to create a supportive physical and social environment.
Prediction Model & cost-effectiveness of the DigiCare4You solution.
WP7 will be in charge of
- Collecting incurred costs and resource use
- Developing a prediction model to help decision makers decide on the implementation of the innovative solution and assess its future impact on health system performance.
Scale-up & transferability of the DigiCare4You solution.
WP8 will be devoted to the evaluation of the scalability and transferability of the DigiCare4You solution in other regions, countries and health systems.
Capacity Building, Recommendations & Dissemination.
WP9 will aim to establish a comprehensive dissemination, exploitation and communication strategy designed to increase knowledge, promote information exchange, build capacity, foster scalability and transferability and ultimately contribute to the implementation of the DigiCare4You solution in the study countries, as well as more broadly across Europe.